Union County has many beautiful commuter subdivisions, chief among these is the town of Indian Trail.
Do you want to live in an excellent commuter community? Find out if our listings fit your family’s needs.
The Charlotte metropolitan area incorporates many different counties that bring unique culture, government, and areas into the culture of Charlotte as a whole. Union County is one of these unique counties. Cities in Union County include Waxhaw and Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Monroe and Indian Trail. Out of these communities, Indian Trail is a leader for providing quality education, affordable family housing options, growing local business infrastructure, and ease of access to all of greater Charlotte via the 485 Interstate loop around Charlotte and a series of smaller roads.
Indian Trail provides a unique history as a former trading path growing into a great commuter subdivision. Some other unique aspects to Indian Trail include:
- Indian Trail is part of the Union County school system which has a 92.8% graduation rate, making it one of the best in the state.
- One of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina.
Does Indian Trail meet your housing needs? Fill out this form to find out!
Some Useful Information about Indian Trail:
- If you ask someone what they love about Indian Trail, they will reply ecstatically about the schools!
- Indian Trail was one of three communities to vote to sell liquor and beer by the drink at restaurants recently. This means that restaurants in Indian Trail have more options for drinks to go with your meals.
- As a fast growing cosmopolitan community, CNN did an excellent review of Indian Trail.
For information on houses listed in the Indian Trail area, please contact us.
$264,000 : 4107 Balsam Street, Indian Trail4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Opendoor Brokerage LLC
$324,000 : 3030 Paddington Drive, Indian Trail5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Allen Tate Providence @485
$345,000 : 1713 Painted Horse Drive, Indian Trail5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Keller Williams South Park
$165,900 : 6103 Stoneyridge Drive, Indian Trail3 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Union County
$360,000 : 101 Avaclaire Way, Indian Trail4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Union County
See all Real estate in the city of Indian Trail.
(all data current as of 11/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.