Agent & Price
We Can Find Your Perfect Fit
While selling your house is great, you will still need a place to stay. Whether increasing the size of your home, downsizing, or moving across the Charlotte area, our sellers agents can help you find the perfect fit in the Metrolina area. Since our team is local and small, our agents are the perfect fit for handling a move across the Charlotte area. Our agents understand your move, because they live there.
Understanding Your Needs
Before you start looking for your new home, take some time to ask yourself important questions about the new house you will need.
- Do the schools matter? If you have school age children, our agents can help you understand the local school districts.
- What do I want to do in my house? If you are downsizing, or upsizing, take some time to understand what activities you will need to manage from home, things like a side business, pets, music or art, etc.
- What is my budget? Housing around the Charlotte area varies greatly in price. Take some time to talk to a mortgage professional to understand your budget before you look for your new home.
Get Ready to Go.
Look through our onboarding process for buying a home to make certain that you are ready to go through the buying process, including information on
- Deciding to Buy
- Preparing to Buy
- Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Shopping for Your New Home
- Getting Inspections and Appraisals as the Buyer
- Moving Into Your New Home
Congratulations! You are ready to both sell your old and buy your new home with Carolinas Realty Group.